Thursday, May 29, 2014

Offering my short story, Three Miles Below, for free today!



Today I am offering my short story, Three Miles Below, for free to anyone who is interested in reading it. This is a survival story with a hint of science fiction thrown in. While I would love to get more reviews for the book, leaving one is not mandatory. It's a gift from me with no strings attached. I wrote this story after going through the most difficult period in my life. The birth of my second son inspired me to write again, and this is the end result. Just leave a comment or email me (hopson_1@yahoo.com), and I'll be happy to gift you a copy in whatever format is convenient for you. Thank you.

"When an earthquake hits, Mackenzie and two of his co-workers are forced to take shelter in a refuge chamber three miles below ground, uncertain of the damage around and above them. Weighing their options, the three must decide whether to stay put or take their chances climbing to the surface, though making it to ground level is just half of the battle."

1 comment:

  1. Kevin, I recently read "The Monster Inside," and truly enjoyed it. i'm really looking forward to reading and reviewing, "Three Miles Below." Now I'm on my way to find you on Face Book.

    ReplyDelete